Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Signature Jewelry

A little bit of a different post today, but I thought I would tell you guys about some of my favourite jewelry pieces! These are things that I not only love, but also literally never take off. They're so dainty that I shower and sleep in them and don't notice (I'm very lazy, people). This also means that they're super quality because if you've ever showered in jewelry, you'd know it generally end with green skin.

Most of my finds are from Etsy, which is basically a treasure trove of minimal pieces. These gorgeous baguette diamond studs (obvs not real diamonds lol), are from a store called SerendipityinSeoul. They were super cheap, and considering I have really sensitive ears very good quality! I'm a bit obsessed with baguette diamonds at the moment, the shape is so pretty. I also got this ear cuff for my second hole from the same shop. I like that this one is a bit thicker than my other hoops and adds a bit of interest! I haven't pictured my hoops here because I can't be bothered to try to get them out of my ears. BUT, they're from GraceEarrings, and are easily my favourite thing ever. They're super dainty and incredible quality. I also wear this tiny evil eye necklace from TatianaKatzoff. I've been wearing evil eye necklaces for around 7 years now, and I think they're beautiful. This is one of my favourites!
My rings are actually custom made by one of my mum's friends, but Etsy is a great source for these too. I really like the textured/hammered look, but the plain old smooth one are gorgeous too. Vrai and Oro and Mejuri pieces are on my wishlist next. Their pieces are a little more expensive, but so beautiful and made with great materials. This diamond band is absolutely gorgeous, and I of course love this baguette one. This teeny tiny diamond necklace from Mejuri has been on my list for a while, I'm itching to pick it up! And this initial one is super cute as well (Vrai and Oro also makes a gorg one).
Do you guys love minimal jewelry? Are there any pieces you wear every day?
x