Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Concealer Edit

Recently I've been keeping my base very light and instead using concealers to pinpoint the areas that I don't want the world to see. So today I'm going to show you my favourite three that get the job done.

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20 is the best blemish concealer ever. I tend to use this to 'pinpoint' concealer with a tiny brush and then blend out with a fluffy brush. It's super pigmented and stays alllll day. If you use light layers you can cover ANYTHING.

NYX HD Concealer in Porcelain is once that I used to use all the time but I stopped when I began using other concealers under my eyes. I went back to this a couple of weeks ago and forgot how amazing it is, especially with the beauty blender. It can be built up to get that crazy-under eye highlight or just used to conceal normally. Definitely make sure to set it quickly though because if you use to much it will settle.

NYX Wonder Pencil in Light I don't think I've mentioned this bad boy on the blog, but it is one of my absolute favourite products. I use it to clean up under my brows for that really sharp look, to define my cupid's bow, and even to highlight my nose. Some people use it to conceal blemishes as well. It's really a wonderful little product and one that I recommend to everyone (it does come in three shades).

What are your favourite products for concealing?
x