Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

My Weird Mascara Habit

I don't know if it's just me and I'm crazy, or if other people do this too. When I first get a mascara I often hate it. I'm really really not a fan of wet masaras, I prefer them quite dry so that I can build up volume. So, I'll usually buy a mascara and then leave the cap a little loose for a week or two before I use it. I'm sure that gets all kinds of bacteria in the tube but I've never had a problem so I'll continue this weird habit.

Bascially for my mascara routine I'll brush through my lashes with a reaaaally old Benefit BADGal Lash (the sample size, I prefer it to the full size) that has no product left in it, I just adore the brush. Then I'll layer (generally) two of the following Clinique High Impact Mascara, L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Black Angel, Rimmel Lash Potion, or Maybelline Lash Sensational. The Lash Sensational is still pretty wet so I'll only use that on days where I have time to really work through my lashes. If they start looking a bit clumpy I'll use the BADGal brush again.

So that's my weird mascara habit, do you have any odd beauty habits?
x