Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

A Little Target Haul

I went to Target the other day to pick up some nail polish remover and came out with a few more things. I did pick up a bunch of my elf essentials though so I thought I would show you. The tweezers from the elf essentials line literally cost a dollar and they are the best, sharpest tweezers EVER. I do have a pair already but I use them for eyelashes as well so they can get gunky easily. I figured two is better than one. You guys already know I looooove the elf Clear Mascara to set my brows with. It's $2 and it works like a charm.

I grabbed another Essential EyeshadowBrush because you can never have too many, these are great for packing colour on the lid. I also picked up the Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow in Crusin' Chic because Sarah recommended it and she never leads me wrong. I'm really excited for this because it's slightly warmer than Bad to the Bronze but still a flattering taupey shade. It's definitely more wet and creamy than the Colour Tattoos, similar in texture to the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows, so hopefully it won't crease! It's not elf, but I also picked up the Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Red Diva. I absolutely adore these liners and I don't have a bright red, so I grabbed this to prolong colours like NARS Cruella and Colour Pop Bossy. Very excited!

Have you picked up anything new lately? Let me know!
x