Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Simple

I love Simple's Skincare line and one of my favourites are the Cleansing Facial Wipes. I often get lazy removing my makeup and find that I prefer to wipe it all away and then wash my face with my Clarisonic rather than use a liquid remover. The wipes contain no harsh chemicals or artificial perfumes or dyes and they leave no residue on my skin. I often find that's a major issue with face wipes, they'll leave my skin feeling greasy and gross, but these don't! I will say that they're pretty amazing at removing most makeup, although waterproof mascara requires a little work. Sometimes I'll use the Clinique remover on a cotton pad for that.

Overall, I absolutely love these wipes and they're wonderful for travel as well!

What's your favourite Simple product?
x