Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Ray-Ban Erika

I leave for New York next Friday, which I am beyond excited about OMG, and I needed some new sunnies for the occasion. I've previously always bought crappy sunglasses because I never wear them that much. But I'm sure I'll be wearing them every day in the city so I used some of my city shopping savings to buy some Ray-Bans! These are the Erika Tortoise with the Brown Gradient Lens (RB4171). These shades are unisex so they're a nice size (especially on my huge head) and look awesome on guys too! I love the slightly rounded cat-eye shape because they're not full on round but still chic and flattering. I'm obsessed with the keyhole bridge, it's such a nice detail and the matte plastic looks very classy. I also like the thin metal arms surprisingly, because they are super light. I'm pretty picky about sunglasses but I absolutely adore these. They cost $115, which is quite a lot for glasses but I know I'll have them for a long time! I've also got my eye on the Black Velvet colour with the mirrored lenses, very chic!
What is your favourite style of sunnies?
x