Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Every Day Lip Edit

I've noticed a trend in my makeup recently, I pretty much wear a pinky-nude lip everyday. It's either that or a dark red and I'm totally fine with it. Actually I probably have far too many but here are the ones I've been wearing lately.

Tanya Burr Chic Lipgloss I'm not a lipgloss person, but I thoroughly enjoy this formula. It's opaque but not sticky and is a gorgeous beigey pink (you're gonna hear that a lot).

Colourpop Skimpy Lippie Stix is a super pale nude with a glossy finish, I love wearing this with really dark smoky eyes.

MAC Mellow Mood was unfortunately a LE product but it is fairly similar to Blankety. It's a gorgeous pinky-brown nude in a lustre finish so it looks very natural on the lips.

Colourpop Addict Lippie Stix is very very similar to Skimpy. It's a cream formula so I thought it wouldn't be as glossy but honestly the only difference is that Skimpy is a bit warmer.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Honey has been one of my favourites for a very long time. It's the perfect my lips but better shade and the formula is beautifully moisturizing.

Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Agatha is a super super pale matte nude. It's pretty overwhelming even on a vampire like me so I tend to just pat it on.

NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee is another perfect gloss, if you can't get your hands on the Tanya Burr glosses these are a great substitute.

Colourpop Lippie Stix in Lumiere is the perfect Kylie Jenner (ew) lip. I get an unreal amount of compliments when I wear this. I love it with winged liner and glowy skin.

 CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Darling which is unfortunately discontinued which makes me want to cry because it is such a beautiful pink. It's kind of one of those colours that every brand carries though.

What sort of colours do you like to wear on the daily?
x