Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Lip Liner Love

I have always been adamantly against lipliner. On me, they're always too drying and end up making my lipstick look to much. Until I discovered the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob. Amelia Liana was talking about this a while back as a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Liner. It was buy one get one when I bought this so I also picked up Natural. These shades are beautiful both on their own and under other lip products. I find it's key to have properly moisturized lips, otherwise it'll obviously be dry looking. I love wearing these by themselves with lip balm immediately under because it makes my lips look fuller without looking like I'm wearing anything.

The other day in my Target Haul I said I picked up another in Red Diva. This is PERFECT to go under my beloved NARS Cruella lipstick. Now that it's summer, the temperature is reaching into the upper 90s down here in the south, ew. That means sweaty foundation and bleeding lipstick my friends, lovely. But this beaut lets me rock the bold red lip all day with no worries. Honestly I eat and drink wearing this combo and it stays put. Magic.

What do you guys think of lipliner?
x