Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Today's Look 02

I am all into smoky matte eyes and showcasing my freckles a la Linda Hallberg. Also in love with ear chains! Sorry I haven't been on the blogosphere much this week. It's been a snowpocalypse here and I got horribly sick. I think I'm at the end of it now so hopefully it'll be business as usual! Here's what I used:
EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Tarte Tartelette Palette in:
Power Player
Dreamer
Multi-Tasker
Supermom
MAC Nylon Eyeshadow
L'Oreal Miss Magna Black Angel 
Clinique High Impact Mascara

BASE
MAC Face and Body in C1
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Fair
Sleek Life's a Peach Blush
I also added a few extra freckles using my
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown

BROWS
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate
Bobbi Brown Espresso Eyeshadow
elf Brow Mascara

LIPS
Tanya Burr Chic lipgloss (a tiny bit)

Do you guys like the super dark eyes for everyday? I'm loving it!
x