Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Hello, Sailor

The other day I wandered into Anthropolohie (oops) and I found Lipstick Queen lipsticks in the clearance section. I literally laughed out loud like a crazy person and marched Hello Sailor up to the register and giddily paid $11 for it. That's right. Eleven dollars. I've been wanting to try out this super gimmicky product for so long, but no way in heck was I shelling out $25 for a sheer blue lipstick. But $11? Heck yes.

This bright blue of the tube is really intimidating, but it's actually a really sheer blue tone that tints your lips a slightly lilac pink. It's rather brightening, and is supposed to make your teeth look whiter. I think it'll be awesome to layer over matte, vampy colours and give them another cool-toned layer. By itself, it leaves a nice blackberry tint and is really moisturizing (good for my poor dehydrated lips from being sick). I think it's a fun product, and if you're lucky enough to find it on sale, grab it. But it is definitely not worth its $25 price tag.

Have you ever tried any Lipstick Queen products?
x