Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Pinspiration 02

It's my birthday and I'm sitting in the back of a lecture on Pinterest. Sorry professor. I thought while I'm here I might as well write you a Pinspiration post.

01 Painted Globes These globes are so beautiful, I'm on the hunt for a globe to paint, I specifially like the constellation one! Hopefully I can recreate for less than $150....

02 Nina Nailed It I follow Nina on Instagram and it makes me want to get all fancy with my nails. This beautiful turquoise stone mani is the one I want to try next. She said her secret to making it look realistic is the thin line around the nail.

03 Matte Eyes I recently picked up the Tartelette palette (review coming this week!) and I am LOVING the matte eyes, it's all over my Pinterest.

04 Henna I ordered some henna recently and I am OBSESSED with finding gorgeous designs to do.

05 D'Orsay I really love d'orsay flats, and these brown leather ones caught my eye. I usually wear black shoes but I'm on the hunt for these now.

What have you been loving on Pinterest this week?
x