Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Sephora Beauty Insider Gift


So my birthday is this upcoming Tuesday and one of the things I was most looking forward to is the Beauty Insider gift this year. I know, lame, but I'm turning 20 and I feel not too excited about growing up. When I found out that the birthday gift this years was two NARS lip pencils I couldn't wait for February. You get a Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (OMG) and a Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien. Cruella is described as a scarlet red, it's the most perfect red I've come across. It neither leans too blue or orange, it sits perfectly in the middle. It is dark, but not vampy and I am in love. The lasting power of this baby is ridiculous. I wore it to class all day and then straight to work, so around 9 hours of wear. Rikugien is a rose pink. The satin formula is beautiful and moisturizing, but obviously not as long lasting.

I definitely want to pick up some more of these beautiful pencils, are there any colours you love?
x