Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

January Favourites


Okay it may be halfway through February already, let's call this a current favourites post instead. This month I've been migrating back to the old favouites with a couple new things mixed in. We all know my beloved foundation combo is the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet in Beige Rose (12) and Maybelline Dream Wonder in Porcelain Ivory. Something about this combo makes your skin look even and blowy, but stays all day. For some reason, I blame stress, I've been breaking out a lot this month but MAC's Studio Finish Concealer in NC15 (pale problems) has taken care of those. As always, I can't live without my Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate. Use this and you will never use anything else on your brows. I've been loving Sleek's Life's A Peach and MAC Perfect Topping. These two together makes for a natural, dimensional look without being over the top. Although I will say $32 for a highlighter is not something I'll ever be doing again, it was a moment of weakness. For eyes I've been using the NARS Kalahari Duo through the crease and outer corner and MAC's Naked Pigment on the lid and lots and lots of Clinique High Impact Mascara which is the greatest thing ever. My lips have not been without NYX's Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee, quite surprising considering I'm generally a matte lip person!

What have you been loving this month? Let me know!
x