Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

L'Oreal Miss Manga Black Angel

There was a lot of talk last year about the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara, but I'll be honest, the packaging turned me off. I'm such a snob. I don't know why but those little anime dolls all over it just creeped me out. Anyway, I saw that Linda used it and she can persuade me to buy anything so I wandered into the drugstore and snatched up the Black Angel version. I like my lashes dark. And boy, Linda can never steer me wrong because she was so right about this beauty.

This baby promises volume and does it give it to you. The flexible wand with sort of messy, irregular bristles means that every lash gets coated and coated. The brush is very tapered which was sort of surprising o me, I was expecting a fat brush. However, it makes application much easier. A lot of people were saying it's not very lengthening. I have pretty long lashes already but I'd say it definitely extends the look of them and helps to make your eyes look bigger and more open (i.e. anime/manga). It lasts pretty well throughout the day with just a bit of flaking on me, but I prefer flaking to smudging.

The L'Oreal Miss Manga Black Angel mascara retails from around $7.99 to $12.99 so look around! Have you tried it out yet?
x