Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Tartelette Palette


For some reason I have been obsessed with matte eyeshadows recently. Bored with the few shades the LORAC Pro palette has to offer, I set out on the hunt to find a new matte palette. I know, I need no more makeup. How do you suggest I resist? I think I saw Nikkie talking about this and I knew I needed it. So I walked myself on into Sephora and snatched this baby up. I have used nothing since.

I really love Tarte, but in general their eyeshadows are subpar compared to other brands. These ones blew me away. They are buttery and smooth and not too powdery for a matte. The shadows contain Tarte's Amazonian Clay meaning they are soft and last for a long time! With a primer they last well all day on me. Best of all, they are incredibly pigmented and blend out beautifully. My eye makeup is a dream in the morning. I usually mix it up, but the palette is laid out beautifully from light to dark in rows, meaning looks are basically planned out for you. The packaging is beautiful and fun while still looking and feeling luxurious. It's not too big and not too small.

The Tartelette palette costs $44 and contains 12 eyeshadows. Each pan contains .0053 oz of product, .64 oz total (MAC Eyeshadows each contain .5oz for reference). The Urban Decay Naked palettes cost $54 and .6oz total, so if you prefer mattes, I think the Tartelette palette is an amazing deal! I really hope Tarte comes out with some new palettes on par with this quality!

I can't wait to show you some looks I've created with this beauty! Have you tried it yet?
x