Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The No Makeup Makeup

Sometimes I don't feel like wearing makeup, but sometimes I don't want to alarm the greater population with my naked face so I throw these babies on. The Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet in Beige Rose (12) is my go-to foundation, and applied sheerly with my beautyblender provides a natural, beautiful skin. My under eyes are forever dark nowadays, thanks college. The Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Fair remidies the darkness without being heavy and gives a brightened look to my undereyes. Brows are something I cannot do without, a defining feature on your face makes the simplest look seem put together. My tried and trues are the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate and Bobbi Brown's Espresso Eyeshadow (now called Rich Caviar) which combined make my eyebrows look perfect! For lashes my beloved Clinique High Impact Mascara always takes the cake.

What are your favourite no-makeup products?
x