Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Why the CCO is the Bomb Dot Com

Okay so I don't know about you guys, but I have this very dangerous problem / serious advantage of working next to one of only a few CCO's in my state. If you don't know what a CCO is, it stands for Cosmetic Company Outlet and they basically sell discounted Estee Lauder products. So, after work I can't help but peruse the vast selection of Limited Edition as well as Permanent products (hello Well Dressed blush for $14). Estee Lauder owns MAC, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Origins, Smashbox, and even Tom Ford and these brands plus more can be found there. I generally spend hours looking at the MAC stuff. It's a problem. But honestly, I rarely even go to the actual MAC counters anymore unless there's something specific I want there.

I love the fact that the CCO stocks overrun LE products, but the greatest thing is finding a Permanent Collection product for a fraction of the price. Above I have pictured MAC's Well Dressed blush which generally runs for $22.00, I paid $14.50. The paint pot in Soft Ochre? Usually $21, I snagged it for $11. ANGEL lipstick, the cult favourite is usually $16 I pay $10. The Taupe Shape blush was a LE product but would have been the same price as Well Dressed. I mean really, if you have one near you it's completely unnecessary to shop at the MAC counter exclusively. So, if you've got one near you I highly recommend a little rendezvous into the CCO, but don't say I didn't warn you, you will want to buy EVERYTHING.

I've got my eye on some Tom Ford beauties at the moment, sorry wallet.
x