Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

FOTD 09.14.14

So I think I'm going to start doing Face of the Day posts at least once weekly to try to get myself to stop wearing the same makeup everyday. I'm really bad about using the same products, even though I have tons of other things that I love!

Base: I used Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation in True Ivory for my foundation, buffed in with the Sigma F84 Kabuki. I only used a small amount because I am loving these mega-freckles. I dotted the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light under my eyes and blended that out with my fingers.

Cheeks: I'm not wearing any blush or highlighter today, but I did contour a bit with MAC's Taupe Shape blush, which is discontinued.

Eyebrows: I'm quite particular about my brows, so daily I use Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate, Bobbi Brown Espresso Eyeshadow, and the Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara.

Eyes: I primed my lids with Benefit's Stay Don't Stray Primer and then swept Inglot Pearl 420 shadow across my entire lid. Through my crease I used Urban Decay Tease and MAC Nylon on my inner corners. I also ran a little bit of Urban Decay Blackout along my upper lashline. My mascara combo today was Clinique High Impact Mascara and Maybelline One by One, which I believe is no longer sold in store.

Lips: All I've got on my lips is the gorgeous Tanya Burr Cosmetics Gloss in Chic.

And that's it! Are you guys interested in these posts? How about outfits as well? Let me know!
x