Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

A Pamper Day

Today is the first day in a LONG time where I have no school or work. It's bliss. So I've set myelf up a bit of a pamper day. I'm currently cuddled up on my bed full of pillows and fresh sheets, with a cup of tea and my favourite Anthropologie candle burning. I look like a ridiculous person in a huge fluffy robe, Lush's Catastrophe Cosmetic mask on my face, and my hair covered in a Macadamia Oil hair mask and flowery shower cap. I'm settled in for a day full of reading, currently I'm rereading the Harry Potter series for what must be the 30th time like the little nerd I am.

I think pamper days are much needed to decompress and start over during a stressful time with a fresh mind! What do you guys do on your pamper days?
x