Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Holy Neon Nails Batman!

So in general, when painting my nails I'll select a nice greige or pale blue. I do have some brights in my collection, but I rarely reach for them. Today, however, I found this guy lurking in my drawer. I honestly had no idea I owned him, but this is Urban Outfitter's Ringo. I know what you're thinking... "how difficult was this to apply? Do you have white on underneath?" NO I DO NOT HAHA. This baby is real highlighter ink neon yellow in 2-3 coats. TWO TO THREE. Sorry can't contain the excitement. It's so unlike me to like a colour this bright, but how can looking at that make you unhappy? I can't comment on the wear or anything because I literally just painted my nails about twenty minutes ago, but I've finally found a real non-shitty neon yellow so I couldn't not let you know.

Also, I just read this post in which Barefoot Blonde aka Amber has neon yellow nails, so now I feel like a cool kid.

Alas, I'm assuming this came in one of the polish sets and I can't find it on the website... boo. Let me know if you guys find it anywhere!
x