Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

It's the Little Things


Sometimes, after a really rubbish day something as simple as watching a lady bird land on your jewelry dish can lighten your mood. I've been really overwhelmed lately with school and work. Being an art major is not as easy as it sounds. I've got 3 3-hour studios on top of normal classes and I'm putting in 4 hours a day outside of class per studio. It's A LOT of pressure. But I'm pushing through, and this little guy just made me think about how good I really have it. Just keep that in mind, no matter what you're going through, it'll get better.

x