Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel

EDIT 02: Okay, so it totally wasn't this, started using again last week and have had no trouble! I guess my skin just randomly had a meltdown! Haven't had any trouble this time around, but I shall let you know if anything occurs!
EDIT: I unfortunately think this has been breaking me out! I stopped using it and stopped getting new breakouts, and at the time this was the only new addition to my routine. Such a shame as the first few weeks my skin looked gorgeous! Will maybe try again in a few months and make sure it was this (fingers crossed my skin won't freak out again)
I finally, FINALLY got my hands on the raved about Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel and it does not disappoint! I will say before I get started that I'm not quite sure how to explain this magic, because it has to be magic, but I will try my best.

This is one of those products that people say works the first time you use it, I was skeptical. But my first night using it my skin was brighter and so, so soft. It's a non-foaming gel to oil cleanser that gives a really deep cleanse without feeling like it's stripping your skin (at all). It's also marketed to work as a makeup remover, but I'm a freak that cleanses like three times so I haven't tested that out yet. The texture is sort of like a light balm, and I loooove my balm cleansers. The great thing about this one though is that it isn't too heavy, and the oil doesn't dry out your skin. As far as the brightening aspect you'll have to try it to believe me. I really don't know it does it (pumpkin enzymes apparently), but my skin is no longer dull and looks brand new (baby's butt new, people)!

This is for all skin types, but if you have quite a dry and dull complexion you will definitely love it! Especially with the fall and winter months finally coming. The packaging is also gorg (minimalism is my fave) and super functional. It's got one of those awesome pumps that actually lets you choose how much you pump out. I do wish it had a little clear window so that you knew when it's about to run out. It's also kind of a pain in the ass to get a hold of in the US. I ordered it from BeautyBay because they had a coupon, but of course it took an age to get here. But, it definitely was worth the wait!

I'm thinking this is going to be a permanant addition to my skincare routine, have you guys tried it yet?
x