Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Bedside Beauty

I do the majority of my makeup removal in my bathroom or at my vanity/desk, but there are a few essentials I like to keep on my bedside table in case I'm feeling especially lazy. I always always remove my makeup and wash my face at least once, but some nights I'm too tired to use serums and lotions and potions so it's nice to have these at hand!

The Origins Make A Difference Night is a gorgeous night (gel)cream that I've been using for quite a long time. It's a really rich night moisturizer that my skin gets along with no matter what state it's in. Usually I'll use a specific moisturizer to help with my skin, ie if it's extra dry or oily etc, but this one is always great! I'm also absolutely in love with the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. I'm going to do a more comprehensive skincare routine post soon, but this is the bomb so I keep a mini one next to my bed. Glossier's Balm Dot Com is a staple in my purse, my makeup drawers, and scattered around my house, so it's not really a surprise that I keep one next to my bed. Absolutely adore this stuff.

I'm pretty big into taking care of my nails, so I generally have some nail care products on my night stand as well. I usually have a nail treatment of sorts, and right now I've been using the Essie Fill the Gap, which I've talked about here. It's a nice matte treatment as well so it's not all shiny when you wear it alone! I'm a cuticle oil freak, I'm pretty much always rubbing something into them. I've been using the Butter London Handbag Holiday Oil which is great, but really hard to get ahold of (try Marshall's or TJ Maxx). I also really like Essie's Apricot Oil. Both smell dreaaaaamy. I usually have a hand cream here as well, but I need to pick a new one up! Any recommendations?

What do you keep on your bedside table? Also, as I write this I'm having to wipe and restart my beloved laptop from scratch (tear). I'm pottering away on my old circa 2008 white MacBook which is very funny. Bear with me as far as posting goes, sorry!
x