Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream

Forget anything I or anyone else has ever told you about eye creams. I have found the holy grail. At least for my poor undereyes, that is. Recently I've been having quite oily skin in this summer heat, but my eyes have been SO dry. And no matter how much moisturizer I pile on, I can't seem to keep them hydrated. I've learned that it's another area of your body that has fewer oil glands, and since it's super thin the skin can get dry quite easily.

The Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream has been a life saver. I've used the Hydrating Eye Cream before, and while I still like it, this one is a definite step up. It's a super rich cream full of natural plant oils, peptides, and humectants so it's incredibly moisturizing. I personally find it too rich to use during the day, as it doesn't sink in very fast, but I adore it as a night cream! There's definitely been several reviews out there saying people do like to use it under their makeup, so if you've got super dry skin, this might be an all round perfect product for you.

In the few weeks that I've been using this cream, I've seen an improvement in my eyes. They seem more plumped up and hydrated and I also think my fine lines are decreasing. Maybe that part is all in my head, but I swear my concealer is creasing less! Unfortunately it is bloody expensive (we're talking $70 a jar eep!), but it's working so well I don't know if I'll be able to part with it.

What's your favorite eye cream? Have you tried this beaut from Bobbi?
x