Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

September Favourites

I actually cannot believe that tomorrow is October. I know we say, "where did the time go?" all the time, but was it not just New Year's last week? Either way, I'm super excited for colder weather and christmaaaaaas! Too soon? Maybe, but I cannot wait. Anyway, it's September favourites time and I surprisingly have quite a lot of products to talk about!

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably know that I've been all about a fairly minimal makeup recently, especially when it comes to base products. I've mostly just been wearing the Clinique Super City Block (post here), but if I feel like I need to take it up a notch I'll use some of the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation as well. I'm pretty sure I've said this a million times, but this foundation is a real gem. Even though I've been keeping it simple, I've also been loving wearing MAC's Melba Blush. It's a gorgeous neutral rosy shade, and while it looks like nothing special in the pan it looks lovely on the cheeks!

I've been paring back my brow routine as well recently (mostly because I have to wake up at an ungodly hour for class and I'm lazy) and just using the Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in Medium Brown. I like a much more natural look recently, and this does the trick! Eyeshadow hasn't really been on my mind this month, but when I did want to wear it I've been reaching for my MAC Single Eyeshadows that I haven't used in an age! I have a ton of these cluttering up my drawers again, so I'm thinking about depotting. I wrote a post about the Clinique Pop Lipsticks last week, and although I've only been dabbing a bit of colour on the formula is so nice! I'll pop a link to that post here.

We all know I've been freaking out about the Supers by Glossier this month, so I'll let you read this in-depth post (here) and not waffle on about them. But, I will say that Pure has been my absolute favourite. I actually think I'm putting way too much on and going through it too quickly, so I need to calm down!

What have you guys been loving this month?
x