Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

New York, New York

I'm sorry that I've been MIA this week. My best friend and I took a trip to NYC and I decided to take a break from blogging. We relaxed, walked around, and did a LOT of shopping. Here's some pictures from the trip!
On The Top of the Rock! I definitely recommend this over the Empire, it's slightly less busy and it has much, much better views!
Plus you can see the Empire State Building!
The ridiculously amazing view from our apartment
With my favourite sculpture in Central Park
Beautiful theater in SoHo
I clearly love fire escapes, the old buildings in SoHo are so beautiful!
This AMAZING little jewelry shop in Brooklyn, here's the link. They are all handmade in the city and so gorgeous and unique!
We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge on the hottest day of the year, which was brutal. Definitely a cool thing to do but I'm not entirely sure I would do it again, especially not in the summer!
But, it does provide amazing photographs!
Our last two nights we spent in the Row hotel, which had this gorgeous little cafe with a bunch of restaurants in it.
Eating breakfast looking out on to the city!
More from SoHo, everything is beautiful there!
Our last day was rainy, so we headed back to Fifth Avenue for some last minute shopping!
One night we wandered into the Times Square Fossil and walked out with new watches, oops!
I love night flights!
 Keep an eye out this weekend for the haul post, we definitely did a lot of shopping!
x