Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

The very first thing I bought on our NYC trip was this concealer. We wandered into Sephora just to look around since we'd be coming back the next day, but I saw the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer and I thought you know what? I need a new concealer. So I bought it. This is the colour Fair Neutral and it is beautiful.

I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on this product but I'm sort of in love with it. First of all, the packaging is beautiful. UD used to be known for their insane packaging but recently it's become beautifully sleek and this just looks luxurious. I don't have super dark under eye circles but I think that this stuff packs a punch in the coverage department. It's as concealing as the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but a ridiculous amount lighter. It's thin, but creamy so it blends like a dream and you honestly cannot feel it. The most wonderful thing is that it lasts forever on me. I could wear this for twenty hours and my foundation could be sliding off of my face, but my under eyes still look flawless! I have applied it using my beautyblender, a brush, and my fingers and while it does look good all ways the beautyblender makes it look so beautiful and natural. Because of the thin consistency it's also quite buildable if you have much darker circles, from reviews I've seen people with super dark circles seem to think it does the trick! It also doesn't crease on me, but again I only have a few small fine lines.

Now this does cost $28, which is a pretty steep price for concealer considering how quickly I go through them. I've always loved my drugstore concealer but honestly this stuff just takes the cake. I don't think I'll ever be able to use anything else.

What's your favourite concealer at the moment?
x