Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Today's Look 07

Today I'm wearing something other than a matte smokey eye on my lids so I thought that needed documentation. Also breaking out the darker foundations because I have a teeny tiny tan!

FACE
Nivea Men's Aftershave Balm Sensitive (as a primer hehe)
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation (old formula) in Rose Ivory
L'oreal True Match (uk version) in N1 Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light
Too Faced Velvet Revolver Eyeshadow (Contour)
MAC Nylon Eyeshadow (Highlight)
MAC Well Dressed Blush

EYES
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Urban Decay Smog
Urban Decay Half Baked
LORAC Pro Palette (used Taupe, Sable, Espresso, and Cream)
MAC Nylon Eyeshadow
Benefit BadGal Lash
L'oreal Miss Manga Black Angel Mascara
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

LIPS
Nothing I'm boring soz

What are you guys wearing today?
x