Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

MAC 217

My first item from the New York haul was definitely an accidental purchase. I went to all of the MAC stores I could get to trying to find the Giambattista Valli collection but with no luck. On the second-to-last day I went into another store and they were again sold out. My friend Elle was looking at their brushes and I thought what the heck, oops. So I picked up the famous MAC 217 Blending Brush. It costs $24 but I definitely think that it's worth it. I use mostly elf and Sigma brushes. The Sigma are pretty high quality, but elf's aren't amazing. This brush blows them out of the water. I've never owned a MAC brush, but I have a feeling there's going to be a collection starting.

The 217 is marketed as an eye brush, but it's definitely got multiple uses. The oval, slightly flattened tip means its great for putting shadows on the lid. But the longer, fluffier bristles make it perfect for blending products out. This blends crease colours like a dream, as well as creamy products like concealer or a cream eyeshadow. While $24 seems a little expensive to me for one brush, I definitely think it's worth the investment.

Do you have any MAC brushes?
x