Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Mary-Lou Manizer

The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer is one of those cult products that has been talked about for as long as I can remember. For some reason I've never bought it (probably because the Balm is so hard to find where I live) but while in New York I snatched one up. This gorgeous champagne highlighter costs $24 and you get 8.5 grams. Eight point five grams. Talk about bang for your buck. If you're looking for subtle this definitely isn't it, but it's also not glittery so it leaves a beautiful sheen on your skin. It's super finely milled and incredibly pigmented so it packs a punch, leaving your cheekbones the most defined you will ever see them. It also has super-cute packaging and a HUGE mirror.

I honestly have no idea why I've never bought this because it is amazing, I can't use anything else now! Have you tried this beaut?
x