Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick #107

I'm usually not one for mattes, but I just had to try out this famous shade. Usually, mattes are really drying, but this formula is great. It wears nicely on the lips and doesn't feel heavy. The finish is velvety smooth and stays that way all day. It's also super buildable, this swatch is just one quick swipe, but you can build it up to a beautiful dark berry. It's the perfect, rich colour for the winter months and will definitely be a favourite for me.

I picked this up in the Factory Store for £2 but you can find it at Boots or Superdrug for £5.49 and at Wally World for $4.97

What's your favourite shade from this collection?
x