Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

England

Walking around Lincoln with padre
A beautiful church we found in our namesake town

the York Minster is unreal
Stain glass inside the Minster
St. Helen's Square York with my sisters
Probably the greatest street show I've ever seen, so funny!
Already missing afternoon tea at Crumbs Cupcakery
Castle Acre Priory Ruins
Beautiful views
Us trying to be cute
In front of one of the colleges in Cambridge with the fan
Found an old copy of Homer that was printed in 1807... just sitting in the market
Blakeney with Grandad
 I had such an amazing time back in England with my family. We saw some beautiful sites, ate some delicious food, and did a bit too much shopping. Get ready for some haulage. Glad to be back, and regularish posting will be back!
x