Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Keep the Ones You Love Close

My best friends are leaving for school again this week. My college is close to our hometown, but they all live hours away from here. This makes me immensely sad because I'm so close to these people and I won't get to see them for a while.

I promise this isn't going to be a sappy post about how sad I am. Because, even though I am sad, it's also a celebration of our friendships that we are even closer despite the distance. I know in the back of my mind I'll still talk to them every day and see them over breaks. I guess it's just nice to know that these are lifetime friends, and even if we end up moving across the country when we're older I think we'll always pick up where we left off.

I just needed a vent
X