Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Barry M Almond

Sorry about the shadow-y photo but how gorgeous is this polish? It's the perfect chic greig-y colour that has just enough lilac to make it interesting. The Gelly Hi Shine formula is beautifully shiny and if you can get your hands on this you need to pick it up! I almost left it but I'm so glad I stuck it in my basket.

I've gotten so many compliments while wearing this, including from one of my male coworkers which the rest of us got a kick out of.

Have you guys tried the Barry M Gellys? I love them so far!
x