Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Top Picks : June 2017

I haven't done a favourites post in a while because honestly I've been using the same products over and over again so it'd be a bit boring. Plus, if I'm using anything new you've probably seen it on Instagram and I try not to be super repetitive. But a couple of you have asked for a proper favourites this month and I can't say no to my people!

As far as foundations go this month, you definitely know about the ones I've been using because they're all over my posts and Insta, so I won't bore you. But underneath I've been wearing the Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow every single day. This makes lackluster skin look super radiant and I basically can't get enough of it. Will definitely be picking up a full size when I'm in the uk. I have switched up my blush quite a lot this month and am actually using my extensive collection! But a few people have been talking about this Cloud Paint combo and I can't get enough. Dusk and Haze together make the most gooooorgeous mauvey colour. Maybe more autumn appropriate but the colour is perfect. If you haven't tried any cloud paints yet, do yourself a favour and pick them up. They are life-changing.

I'm back onto cream highlights again after my slight obsession with the CT Bronze & Glow, and the NARS Multiple in Copacabana has been my go-to. The formula of this is incredible, it's obviously a cream stick but it goes on and sets like a powder. The colour is a beautiful silvery-champagne. This is going to sound suuuuuuper lame but it's the colour I'd imagine patronuses would be (LOL loser). If I want more of a sweaty, dewy shine I've been slathering myself in the NOTO Botanics Hydra Highlight. This is some serious 'no-makeup' makeup, it gives you a subtle sheen that looks like your skin is just ethereal. It's undetectable. I think it may actually be magic but I'll let you decide on that one. It's also 1000000% natural which is awesome.

I know I don't need another moisturizer, I know. But I missed the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream so much. It's honestly the only daytime moisturizer I'll ever need. It's super quenching, but really light and wear perfectly under makeup. Basically a dream. If you've never tried this shame on you (you're missing out, seriously). I do have a lot of new skincare products on rotation right now, and I think my skin is rebelling a bit. So I've been using the Complex Beauty The Godmother Face Mask pretty often because it leaves you with soft glowing skin. I have this tiny sample but am definitely going to purchase a full size. Pumpkin Enzymes and Glycolic Acid exfoliate the skin, and also provide antibacterial protection (win). Pumpkin is one of those super ingredients that basically does it all, including fighting free-radical damage.

I've been loving using the Recherche Beaute Aura Cleanse Cashmere Cleansing Balm as my second cleanse. It's super rich and luxurious, hydrating and softening. They say you can use it to remove makeup, but I prefer to remove makeup and cleanse first, then use this. Last but certainly not least is the French Girl Organics Sea Spray. If you can't tell by the half empty bottle I've really been loving this. It adds the perfect amount of body and texture to my hair. If you follow me on Instagram you probably know that my hair was chopped off up to my chin (depsite my request for jus-above-the-shoulder I'm still dying). I'm still trying to figure out how to style it, but in the meantime I've been loading it up with this for some volume.

That's it for my favourites this month! They always end up being longer than I expect (mostly because I never shut up). What have you guys been in to?
x