Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Lilah B. Giveaway!

 I'd just like you to stare at these compacts for a minute. At least. Like a full 60 seconds. Because have you ever seen something so beautiful? And if you really like them, they can be yours! Lilah B. were kind enough to offer to send me these products and to send them to one of you as well! I did receive these literally the day before I left, but I promise a first impressions is coming soon.
You can enter the giveaway on my Instagram, and just need to follow these rules:


01 Follow @ameliaasays and @lilahbeauty
02 Like the photo
03 Tag three friends in the comments (tell me what product you're most excited for)
04 Extra entry if you repost the photo! 

U.S only. Must be 18 years or older. Ends July 28, 2017 at 11:59PM EST.
Please note if you do not follow the above rules, your entry will not be counted.



x