Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Makeup Medley No. 06

I haven't done a Makeup Medley post in a while, and since I didn't get a favourites up last month I thought I'd talk about the things I've been loving. We're still rolling with the boring/lazy look if I'm honest. But I really love these easy products that are super duper good quality and just sort of elevate my natural look.

The Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation has officially become The Best Foundation I've Ever Used™.  I talk about it quite a bit here, but I just really want you to know that it is absolutely stunning. It has a light/medium coverage, but is definitely buildable and it truly truly looks like skin. It blends effortlessly so that it's almost undetectable and leaves a radiance to the skin. It's not overly dewy in a shiny way, it just really looks like you're glowing. It doesn't accentuate pores or cling to dry patches, but it also doesn't get oily throughout the day. Basically, if you want to look like you have perfect skin, you need this. Totally worth the price tag. For a little added glow, I've been using the Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow underneath. This is really kind of ott but I want to glowwww. It sort of almost blurs the skin like a primer, but adds the most incredible radiance. It's one of those "lit from within" products. For blush I've gone back to the Bite Beauty Multistick in Gelato. Bit annoyed with myself for forgetting about this but the colour is so perfect. It's a beautiful almost lilacy pink and the formula is divine. They're super pigmented and blend out easily but the best part is that they seriously last all day.

Speaking of lasting all day, I've started tightlining again (who am I?). When I wear eyeshadow and mascara, I like to use the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil in Jet on my upper waterline. This makes your lashes look super full and voluminous, and just adds a little somethin somethin to the look. The LWE formula is easily the best eyeliner you will ever use on your waterline. It glides on super easily and does not budge. Plus Jet is a super duper rich black. Love. For shadow I've gone back over to the Chanel New Moon side. I've said it before, but this is one of the most unique shadows I own. It's like a coppery-brown but is also sort of purple and leaves the most beautiful shimmer on your lids. The gel formula is really easy to work with and can be built up. It's definitely more sparkly than the rest of the Illusion D'Ombres but I loooove it.

Those are the things that I've been reaching for on a pretty daily basis! What have you been loving lately?
x