Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Bobbi Brown Lip Favourites

I'm a Bobbi Brown girl. I've loved them for years and years and years, and I honestly don't think I've ever come across a Bobbi product I didn't like. I love everything the brand stands for, and that they're kind of the og 'love the skin you're in' makeup line. But sometimes, it's fun to add a punch of lip colour. And with a million formulas and shades, it can be a bit overwhelming to choose. So here are some of my faves!

L  I  P    C  O  L  O  U  R
I think my favourite formula is just the normal Lip Colour. It's a creamy, semi-matte formula that feels super comfortable and delivers a huge amount of pigment. They have 30+ shades, all of which are beautiful, but I do have a few must haves. I've almost gone through an entire tube of Burnt Red, which a huge shocker considering the amount of lipsticks I own. This is a beautiful brick red that doesn't lean too warm. I'm also big into Brown which was the first lippie Bobbi ever made. It's a medium-tone pinky brown and is pretty much the perfect every day shade.

L  U  X  E    L  I  P    C  O  L  O  U  R
The Luxe Lip Colours are fairly new to me, but I fell in love quite quickly. They're incredibly pigmented and long-wearing, but also somehow moisturizing without moving all over the place. I think they may actually be magic. I'm convinced. My all-time favourite shade is Parisian Red. This baby is sitting squarely on the list of 'Amelia's All Time Favourite Lipsticks.' It. Is. So. Flattering. I never thought I'd be able to pull of orange-based anything before trying this. But my opinions have changed. Bobbi describes this as a yellow red, which is maybe why I like it. Again, it's warm without being too warm. I could honestly happily buy all of these lipsticks, the nudes are divine. But if I had to pick two more faves they'd be Uber Beige and Pale Mauve.

L  I  P    P  E  N  C  I  L
I also bloody love the Art Sticks but am somehow missing all of mine (kind of freaking out). This is one of the best and easiest lip formulas I've come across. They're sort of like a chubby stick, but in a properly sharpenable wooden pencil. They're a creamy-matte finish that truly wear all day long. I sort of want to buy them all, but I think my faves are Dusty Pink and Sunset Orange (the most perfect guava shade). The reaaaally awesome think about these is that you can also use them as blush! I'm also a  big fan of Bobbi's normal Lip Pencils. Again, they're super long wearing but actually comfortable. Red is one that I'll purchase again and again.

Are you guys as in love with Bobbi as me? I think I have a bit of a problem (oops). Also! I've been switching up the format of my posts a bit, do you like these smaller sectioned off bits of info? Or my rambly long paragraphs? Maybe a bit of both!
x