Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Top Picks : April 2017

I know I'm a wee bit late for a favourites post but life has been so hectic the past few weeks, so better late than never right? Between moving, finals, and going to New York (more on that soon!) I really haven't had much time to experiment with anything so I've been sticking to a routine. Not to mention all of my makeup and skincare was in boxes (still traumatized). But that also means I really got some use out of these products and really really love them!

I got the Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation pretty recently, but I've worn it every single say since. It's one of those bases that really makes you look like you have incredible, glowy skin. It has a light to medium coverage, so if you want to you'd still have to spot conceal. But it does even out the skin really beautifully. As far as staying power goes I personally find it lasts all day! I set it with a little bit of powder in my tzone, but that's all. If you have drier skin you'll love it, if your skin is oilier definitely use setting powder and maybe a spray but I think you'll still be able to use it. To add some warmth back into my face I've been pretty much obsessed with the Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow Palette. It is pricy, but so so so beautiful. The bronzer is the perfect not-too-warm shade and the highlight is a gorgeous champagne. The formula of the powder is super smooth, it never skips even on top of just liquids!

I've mostly not been bothering to wear eyeshadow, but if I do I reach for the Burberry Pale Barely Eyeshadow. It really is a perfect shadow for every day because it looks quite complex on the eye. It's a medium neutral-beige, but if blended onto the lid and crease looks like several different colours. The formula is also amazing and is soooo smooth. I'm in love. I switched over to the Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil and will never ever go back to ABH. It literally could be the same pencil and is only $12. Major win. For lips again, I mostly couldn't bear bothered. But if I need a little something something the Glossier Generation Gs are perfect. They're a sheer wash of colour you don't have to think about. I've mostly been sticking to Like, which is a gorgeous light pink!

I'm quickly developing a very dangerous addiction to the Chanel Le Vernis polishes. This shade is Organdi and is the most incredible nude colour. It's almost a bit of a rosy-pink and has a super full coverage. The formula of these is amazing which is why I can't seem to stop buying them! Last but not least is my beloved Kypris Antioxidant Dew. I am actually obsessed with this. Kypris is an all natural brand with the most beautiful products. Antioxidant Dew is a water based serum which protects the skin from pollutants and free radicals. It's super soothing and also hydrating! This is something I see definitely staying in my skincare routine. That's all I'll say for now because I'm going to do a Antioxidant post soon!

What did you guys love this month?
x