Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Top Picks : February 2017

I think my favourites this month are fairly predictable (as usual), but I love doing these roundup posts so I thought I'd talk about them again anyway (hehe). I've not included any skincare products here because I have just done a major Skincare Edit if you want to read more!

This month has definitely been the month of the Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint (20% off here). Thanks to aforementioned skincare goodies, I haven't felt the need for much or any coverage. But, this beauty evens out your skin and somehow blurs everything into perfection whilst looking just like skin. I switched to the shade Medium, and while I still mix a bit of Light in I think it makes me look a bit more alive. Pale princess over here. I'm sort of angry that I love the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation so much because it costs more than a month of gas (ouch), but it is incredible. After Cindy and the rest of you sung its praises I had to pick it up and it does not disappoint. It has a pretty skin-like finish, and I would say its satin with a slight glow (absolutely no worries for oily-skinned girls it isn't dewy). I like that you can build it up, but I still haven't figured out how Desi gets it so full coverage, any tips? These two are beautiful mixed together and wear surprisingly well! For reference, I wear the shade 3.

 It's also been the month of blush this month, and I have fallen head over heels in love with the Bite Beauty Multisticks. I first picked up Cocoa and Brioche after Claire included them in a video and still adore those, but Gelato is my ultimate favourite. It's a super cool toned pink that I can actually imagine looking incredible on all skin tones. It just looks so fresh and natural, and the formula means that they wear all day (which is insane because my face usually eats blush). For glow this month, I've been drawing the TreStiQue Highlighting Stick in Maldives Luminescent all over my face. This is the perfect champagne in a super easy, travel friendly formula and looks radiant on the skin. Its small size means I can use it on my Cupid's bow and inner corners as well with no fuss!

I've been fairly lazy when it comes to eyeshadow this month, but if I'm feeling like doing a little something extra I always adore the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks. This shade, Dusty Mauve, is a beautiful almost cool-toned taupey rose. Impossible to describe, but so so beautiful. Cindy also forced me to place a Charlotte Tilbury order (this one is the worst enabler, I swear), and I'm so happy her beautiful pictures led me to do it because WOW. My favourite thing that I've gotten so far is the Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria. The absolute every day neutral-browny-pink lip in the most comfortable matte formula you will ever wear. I already have several other shades in mind, but I got a sample of Amazing Grace and it was beautiful. Also, ordering from the actual CT website is incredible, you get free super fast shipping, it's wrapped beautifully, and you get tons of free samples (win)! With some of my insane Sephora purchases this month (officially on a no-buy until the end of March), I got a few samples of the Maison Margiela REPLICA Fragrances and I've been loving them! Specifically At the Barber's and Tea Escape, but if you have a favourite let me know!

 That's it for this month, but let me know what products you've been loving in the comments! I'm compiling a very long wishlist for my vacation at the end of my spending ban!

x