Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

A Full Face of Glossier

Hiiii babes! Sorry no post yesterday! Have been working on a new video for you though, which you can watch below. The thumbnail image is linked! It's a full face using only Glossier products (plus mascara oops). Don't forget to shop glossier.com/reps/amelia (or click the G at the top of my blog) for 20% off your first purchase! And if you're a returning customer shop my link and use code FATMASCARA through the 23rd for $5 off!

All my love x