Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Christmas Mani

I'm really not a glitter girl. Sometimes I'll add a little glittery accent nail but in general I love a nice creamy nail. The one time of year I go all out is the holidays, so I just smacked glitter on every nail for the occasion. You'll have to excuse my weird, bendy fingers, can't really do anything about that. This is the Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips in Take the Stage. I'm not the biggest fan of strip polishes but I found a ton of them at CVS for 75% so I thought what the heck. I do really love the effect of these on my nails and that they're smooth. I hate the grittiness of glitter polishes usually, they also tend to eat topcoat but these are so smooth and shiny!

What are you wearing on your nails?
X