Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot

 So I know I said I thought the Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix was the cutest holiday set, but this one trumps it by a million. I saw it in Ulta the other day and snatched it up (for my own Christmas present mind you, I stole it out of my mum's closet). The Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes contains six of Benefit's famous Box Powders and a mini pan of their Watt's Up? Cream Highlighter as well as a mini brush. The shades included are Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Sugarbomb, Hoola, Coralista, and Rockateur. The colours swatch beautifully, however I will say that Coralista is pretty different (the only powder I actually own) from the original. I'm not too bothered because it means I don't have two of the same blushes. However, if you're looking to try Coralista, this shade is more orangey-coral less pinky-coral. Another complaint is the packaging. It is absolutely gorgeous, and adorable but it's not practical. It's a cute little tin in the shape of a gingerbread house, but it is HUGE. I think if the palette was removable from the tin it would be fine but the only thing you could do is depot the blushes, which is quite annoying.

Regardless, the set is an amazing deal. At $39 you get $103 worth of product! Which, odd packaging aside, is too good to pass up if you've got a beauty lover on your Christmas list. The powders themselves are .17oz, a regular Benefit box powder retails at $28 for .28oz. For some reason the Rockateur blush also has .17oz in the normal packaging, so you're basically getting one full sized blush, five decent sized others and a pan of highlighter for $8 more than a regular blush.
You can buy this set at Ulta and Sephora, as far as I've seen. It is out of stock on the Sephora website and they're selling out fast in store so if it's something you want or want to get for a loved one, definitely grab it quickly!
x