Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Elizabeth and James

So I'm not really supposed to be showing you this because it's supposed to be a stocking filler for yours truly, so shh don't tell mother. I couldn't resist showing you because one they're gorgeous, two they smell gorgeous, and three they're a gorgeous deal. This was on the top of my what's one thing you want in your stocking list. I said, 'mom, I don't care if I get nothing in my stocking as long as I have this.' So off we trotted to Sephora and grabbed it. This little beauty costs $20 and gets you 7mL of each the Nirvana Black and Nirvana White perfumes. I think this is a massively generous amount for a mini set. The rollerballs themselves cost $22 each and contain 10 mL, so you're getting a bit more product per perfume, but only one fragrance. SO, this set is huge bang for your buck. I could never choose between the rich sandalwood and beautiful peony anyway so I went for this option. I keep sneaking into my mom's closet and smelling them because yes they are THAT good. I can't wait for Christmas morning because I want to cover myself in them now.

Any more good Christmas sets out there? I've got a couple coming up this week!
x