Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Those Products That You Used to Love....


Okay, so usually I LOVE the Yes To Carrots/Cucumbers/Whatever makeup wipes, but lately I've been disappointed. I've been trying out other brands aka buying cheaper ones, but every now and again I'll go back to one of their wipes. This time, I went for the Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh wipes. First of all, I want to say that these are not marketed as a makeup wipe so I'm not going to comment on their makeup-removal abilities.

They do, however, claim gentle cleansing and moisturization. Which I think isn't really present. In fact, I find these wipes pretty drying on my skin, and it feels tight after I use them. This sucks because I spent $7 on them. Another thing I've noticed is that the wipes get dried out really quickly, so huge bummer.

Honestly, I'd rather buy cheaper makeup-removing ones and then use a separate cleanser. That's what I get for being lazy.

What are your favourite makeup remover wipes?
x