Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The LORAC Pocket Pro Palette

 So I went to Ulta with my friend the other day so that she could pick up a new foundation and so I could look at the itCosmetics CC Cream. I was not supposed to buy anything. But, as usual, the to-go/mini section drew me in. I spotted this Lorac Pocket Pro Palette for $15 so I obviously just HAD to buy it.

I mean, I didn't actually, but I'm really glad I did. I have been wanting the Lorac Pro Palette for so long, but I can't bring myself to do it because I already have so many similar colours in my Naked palettes. This little guy has three shades, Nude, Pewter, and Espresso, all of which are also in the Pro Palette. They have beautiful pigmentation and are super buttery. I was surprised to find that these pans are three times the size of those in the original palette's pans, meaning you get a lot of bang for your buck. There's also a QR Code on the back that takes you to Lorac's tutorial for the palette, which you can find here.
This little guy is definitely a great deal and I'm glad I picked him up. Although, now I really want to try more Lorac products, eek.
x