Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Gorgeous Anthropolgie Polish is Gorgeous

Right, so as I sat down to write this post I've realized that this nail polish has no name. But I am in love so I had to show you. Although honestly this post is going to be quite shit as the pictures don't really do it justice. I'm struggling obviously.

Anywho, it's from Anthropologie and I bought it for $1.95 so I wasn't expecting much. What I got is the most perfect red I've ever experienced. It's done in two coats, dries quickly, and just looks too chic for me to handle. The bottle is beautiful and vintage-y and I'm very happy with my $1.95 impulse buy.



What's your favourite red?
x