Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

NYX Butter Lipgloss

Crème Brûlée
So I don't know about you guys, but I'm one of those people who hardly ever jumps on a bandwagon immediately, I like to wait it out and ready plenty of reviews before taking the plunge. Paying for college and pretty much everything else I need means I don't have a lot of spending money, so I try and research products a lot before I buy so that I'm not wasting my precious mooooolah!

Anyway, I'm glad that I picked up a few of the NYX butter glosses on a recent Ulta run! Although I don't really wear lip products all that often, I thought that these were too pretty to pass up. I decided to get Crème Brûlée and Red Velvet as I thought those were the shades I would wear the most. The formulation of these are lovely, creamy, light-weight, and comfortable on the lips. They're slightly tacky, but not sticky which I think is perfect because it means they wear longer. I haven't actually worn Red Velvet out yet as I usually just wear nudes in the daytime, but Crème Brûlée wears beautifully through the day.

Red Velvet
Cute packaging!

What do you guys think of these? Are there any colours I need to check out?
x