Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Foundations Have a Home

If you guys have seen my most recent room tour video, you'll know that I like keeping the products that I use the most out in cute little dishes for easy access. Except for my foundations which stood all in a little cluster that was constantly being knocked over. So I began hunting for a little/big dish to keep them in. When I found this adorable little guy today, I couldn't pass him up. $3.99?! Come on... While he may not be the MOST practical dish to keep foundations in, he is undeniably adorable. Shoutout to TJ Maxx for always saving the day

x