Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Best Target Beauty Buys

I don't know about you guys but I spend a majority of my free time in Target. That's such a basic-girl thing to say, but there you go. I'm basic. Anywho, I just love strolling around adding things I don't really need to my cart and spending all my money! Yay! Target's beauty section has grown a ton in the last few years and it's a really great place to find things that aren't super expensive.

Obviously my favourite brand at Target is Pixi. I love them to death. I would say about 98% of their products are stars and I use them super regularly if not every day. The Skin Treats line specifically has some real gems. I have a post up here about all of my favourite from them so I won't go on too long, but I love the Peel & Polish, Glow Tonic, Milky Hydrating Mist, and the Glow-y Powders. Another long time fave from Target is elf Cosmetics, one of my first forays into the makeup addiction I'm now wallowing in. Everything was so cheap I'd just buy all of it. Definitely over that now, but they still have some great products. I've been loving the Matte Lip Pencils, because they're pretty similar to the NARS Lip Pencils but in my opinion more comfortable (not as pigmented or as matte, but not necessarily a bad thing).

They've also added a ton of newer brands recently, including La Roche Posay and Honest Beauty, both of which I'm very excited about. I haven't explored either very much, but I have tried a few products that I'm loving so far! Specifically the Magic Balm and Toleraine Ultra Nuit (look out for both in an upcoming post). I'm glad to have such easy access to these brands now as I really want to try them out more. I think Target has had a small Soap & Glory line for a while, but they definitely expanded it recently and I loooove their body products. I picked up the scrub as a 3-for-2 in Boots while in the UK, but being able to get a replacement from Target is super convenient!

Obviously you can get all the normal drugstore brands, I love just perusing the aisles looking for new launches. This is how I discovered the Maybelline Dream Wonder Foundation way back when, which became one of my absolute favourites. Target is also where I finally found the L'Oreal Lash Paradise mascara after searching forever. I usually buy my Essie polishes from Target (or TJ Maxx tbh) because they have the huuuuuge selection of pretty much all the colours! I also usually get Nivea products from Target, not sure why but I feel like it's really cheap there? I always grab this little tin to carry in my purse, it's only 94 cents!

My most recent discovery (read: obsession) is the Kristin Ess haircare line. This stuff is the bomb. I'm slowly but surely buying up everything because it is so good. I'm definitely going to do a full post on these babies but the current faves are the Texture Loose Styling Powder and Reconstructive Moisture Mask.

Are you guys Target obsesses?
x